ITIN Assistance

If you need to file a federal tax return, but are not eligible for a Social Security Number, you must obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) from the IRS. Although it sounds simple, the ITIN process can be complex. So we at Dhruv Tax Consulting assist you in getting ITIN .